I was on a FB page and saw this post...http://www.creativebloq.com/graphic-design/celebrities-were-designers-81412563 I didn't realize how many of my idols were either actual graphic designers or had graphics degrees. Why am I talking about graphic designers you ask? Well, for 10 years I taught graphic software and theory.
I created and taught the original Illustrator and Photoshop course at Fanshawe Continuing Ed in the 1990s. I created many courses for them as well as taught for FIMS at Western University and had my own corporate clients. Does anyone remember Productivity Point or Executrain? I was the graphics instructor for each company.
I am a self professed typography geek. I still do graphic design and although I would say that It is about 10% of my work now, with painting being the other 90%, it is still a part of who I am and I am realizing that it is still important to me.
This blog is to showcase my ongoing work.